Rate per hour (HK$)
Rate per hour (HK$)
|Assessment (max. 1 lesson per student) ||FREE||N/A|
|Pre- Form 4/Pre-Grade 9 ||660||830|
|CEE and private school examination preparation ||730||900|
|IGCSE, GCSE (Year 10, 11), HKDSE (F.4, F.5) and Grades 9/10 (US) ||730||900|
|A-Level, IB, HKDSE (F.6) and Grades 11/12 (US) ||800||990|
|SAT Preparation / University Level Tuition ||950||1,130|
|Shared Lessons (max. 2 students) ||540 (per student)||610 (per student)|
|Small Group Lessons (max. 5 students) ||570 (per student)|
|CEE and Independent School Examination Invigilation ||530 (per student) per day plus P&P|
– Effective March 1, 2016 | Hong Kong FirstClass Academy Tutorial School | (School Registration Number: 569690) –
 For pre-Secondary school students, but not for students preparing for private school examinations. Also, students that do not intend to take regular lessons, i.e. students that only wish to attend tuition for less than two months or who attend during holiday periods only, will not normally receive a free assessment lesson. Should regular lessons be cancelled within two months after commencement, the Assessment Lesson will be charged at the discretion of the management.
 With the exception of students preparing for the Common Entrance Examination and Private School Examinations.
 Mock examinations and interview preparation are provided free of charge.
 Consultation and advice for parents are also included free of charge. Consultation and advice on further study at A-Level, HKDSE and Grades 12/13 will be provided free of charge to both students and parents.
 Consultation and advice on further education options will be provided free of charge for both students and parents. Guidance and input will also be provided on University Applications and interviews.
 Will normally only be arranged on request of parents. Shared lessons may also be suggested by the Consultant, however students will normally know each other well and prior approval from parents will always be sought in advance.
 Exam invigilation and postage fees for completed examinations scripts will, however be charged at cost. Exam invigilation fees must be paid in advance.
TUITION SERVICES NOTES:
- Invoices will be sent for regular students at the end of each month. Effective from 31 October 2007, payment should be made immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- Students booking lessons during holidays will be invoiced in advance and payment must be received prior to commencement of lessons. Such lessons may not be cancelled once booked and confirmed. Please refer to the Refund Policies and Procedures.
- Students booking lessons Courses will be invoiced in advance and payment must be received prior to commencement of course but no earlier than one month prior to this date. Such courses may not be cancelled once booked and confirmed by parent/guardian. Please refer to the Refund Policies and Procedures
- Where any given invoice remains unpaid at the end of a calendar month, a late payment charge of HK$50.00 will be charged for each calendar month the invoice remains outstanding.
- The Company reserves the right for repeated late payers to be charged in advance (please refer to the Refund Policies and Procedures) or have lessons permanently cancelled.
- Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for full details on procedures and arrangements for cancellation of lessons or arrangements in the event that a student falls ill prior to a lesson.
- Please refer to our Weather Warning Guidelines for our policy during Adverse Weather conditions.
- If a student does not attend 75% of lessons in a three-month period, without due cause, tuition will be withdrawn without prior notice.
WORKSHOP AND CERTIFICATE NOTES:
- Workshops and Certificates will be invoiced in advance and payment must be received prior to commencement of lessons.
- No refund once payment has been made for any reason whatsoever and credit notes will be issues in the instance of Adverse Weather Conditions causing classes to be cancelled; please ensure that the students attend the lessons at the designated time and location.
Please refer to our Weather Warning Guidelines for our policy during Adverse Weather conditions.
- A Finance Charge of HK$50.00 will be charged for late payment.