Effective from the 1st of February 2008, the following cancellation policy will be implemented.
The policy is introduced to clarify arrangements for the cancellation of lessons by our customers as well as to improve our administrative arrangements and service provision.
Lessons will be charged in full where a lesson is missed unless:
1. TWO working days/48 hours WRITTEN notice is provided cancelling a lesson with notice being sent for the attention of our Centre Manager either:
2. A student is sick, then we require a parent or guardian to inform us as soon as possible in writing either:
Where a lesson has been cancelled due to illness, a DOCTOR’S NOTE MUST be provided to our Centre Manager or the missed lesson(s) will be charged at 50% of the published rate as per the current fee schedule unless two working days/48 hours written notice is provided according to the procedure outlined above.
Please take careful note of the following:
- Cancellation by telephone, text message and/or instant message is not accepted
- Cancellation on a Sunday or Public Holiday is not accepted in any form
- Cancellation in all cases must be made by parent or guardian
- Cancellation by students is not permitted in any form
- Cancellations must be made with the Centre Manager or their designate and not directly with Educational Consultants
- This policy does not apply to holiday lessons or block booked lessons paid in advance where no cancellation is permitted
This policy will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Please do not try to negotiate special consideration.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.